1. Sell your products at a wholesale price to retail web sites. You could sell them individually or in bulk.
2. Set up joint ventures with other businesses to sell your product to new customers. They can introduce it to their customers for a set price.
3. Allow other web sites to sell your product for a set commission. They can take a percentage of the sale and send you the rest of the order to drop ship.
4. Sell your product through an affiliate program. You just pay people a set commission for each of their sales or click throughs.
5. Sell people the rights to reproduce your product. You could sell them straight out for one price or collect royalty payments from each sale they make.
6. Set up a cross promotion deal with another web business. Allow them to sell your product as a back end product to their existing customers base.
7. Sell your product in a package deal with other web businesses. You can both advertise it and split the profits.
8. Rent your products out for a set period of time. It’s like selling but, you get the products back to rent again.
9. Allow people to subscribe to your products. It works best when selling info products, services or memberships.
10. Allow people to lease your products. It’s like renting them but they have the option of buying at the end of the lease.